Sunday, July 10, 2011

Two months

I am going to start this post the way I will probably start EVERY monthly update: I can’t believe it has already been two months. But even more that that I can’t believe how much he has changed in just four short weeks.

twomonths1

Not much has changed in the last month except his size. Ben is:

  • Still eating well as evident by his growing cheeks and belly. I am still nursing, though will likely have to do some supplementing when I start back to work later this month. He doesn’t go to the doctor for another week and a half so I’m not sure how big he actually is, but the scale is definitely moving in the right direction.
  • Doing his best to keep up with the family. He’s already been to his first movie, sat through countless hours at the library and just been an all-around good sport through it all.
  • Still sleeping like a champ. He usually wakes up only once in the night and has even slept through the night on a handful of occasions. I just hope he keeps it up when I go back to work.
    Talking up a storm. He loves to sit up on my legs and talk and smile at me. I have to say I love it, too.
  • He is definitely getting stronger and more alert by the day. When he is awake he is looking around and taking everything in. His eyes have gone from little slits (thought he was going to have some serious Graham eyes) to bright, happy, wide eyes that try to follow all the action in our crazy house.
  • He loves to chew on his hands. It’s usually a sign that he is hungry, but sometimes he does it just for fun.

twomonths2

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

He's so stinking cute! I think he looks like Nick

mema said...

I love him sooooo much <3 I swear he changes every day.