We are still lovin’ our weekly trips to Nick’s school library. Nick has met a few more kids and I am also getting the chance to connect with a few new parents. I am surprised though that more people don’t take advantage of the program. Their loss I guess. Nick is a little upset because T-ball starts next week and that means he will miss the actual story time part of the evening. But, we told him as long as he was good we would swing by real fast after his practice or game to get some new books. That seemed to satisfy him. However, if the coming weeks are as hot as this week we may decided to skip T-ball and come to the library instead. We are battling heat indexes of 105+. It is no fun and we are running out of things to keep us busy inside.
Zander got a little crazy with the markers this week.
And, like always, Ben slept. I better take advantage of this now because I know that soon enough he will not be content to just sit back and sleep or watch what is going on around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment