Thursday, July 28, 2011

Workin’ the core

None of my kids have ever been very fond of tummy time. And because I don't like to hear them cry I've never pushed it. So far, they seem to be doing just fine. Thankfully, though, my aunt/daycare provider likes to switch things up a bit and usually gets the babes to do at least a little tummy time each day. So, imagine my surprise when I rolled Ben over on his belly (wanted him to work those muscles so he was ready for his 3-month pictures) and he was already holding his head high like a champ. He even seemed to like it! There's no obvious straining, though he does look awfully serious.

 

tummy1

tummy2

tummy4

tummy3

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

AWESOME photos, of course I expect nothing less from you :)

You do know you'll be taking one or both kids pictures at Christmas again, haha!

emilyc said...

Thanks Kati! And I can't wait to take your kids' pictures and to see you. :)