Friday, July 8, 2011

One crazy kid

That’s my Zander. He is full of life and energy and spunk and makes me laugh on a daily basis. Don’t get me wrong, he also has an attitude that makes me want to spit nails daily too, but it is his ability to make me smile that saves him in those moments. Today he asked me to tie this white blanket around his head. I’m not sure why. I don’t know if he knew why. But, he wanted it on his head so I put it there. And when I got out my camera to take a picture of his silliness he turned his back to me. I came around to see his face and he turned again. I assumed he was tired of me being in his face with a camera. Nope, he said he wanted me to take a picture of blanket on his head. He was trying to give me a better angle.

crazy1

crazy2

No comments: