Ben’s clogged tear duct just won’t unclog. I know I don’t always remember to massage the area, but I guess I figured it would have fixed itself by now. I feel so bad for him. If he isn’t looking through a string of goop then he is dealing with a very raw patch of skin on the outside corner of his eye. It looks painful, but he never seems to mind when I wipe the goop and tears away.
In other news, he is just crazy active now, well, at least for an 11 week old. When he is awake he is always talking and cooing and being just plain cute. He’s actually starting to pay attention to toys, like the lights on his play mat and swing. It’s so cute to see him get all excited when something moves. He gets his little arms a moving (Mike calls it his Jersey Short fist pump) and kicks his legs to let us know just how much fun he is having.
No comments:
Post a Comment