Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thumb sucker?

Could I have my first thumb sucker? I know a lot of people don’t like pacifiers, but I prefer them to thumbs. I can take away a pacifier. I can’t do that with a thumb. I sucked my thumb until I was at least 5. And I only stopped then because my aunts showed me a picture of thrush mouth in a book and told me that sucking my thumb would cause that. Hey, I was five and I believed them. But, when I saw this the other day, I couldn’t help but think it was kind of cute.

thumbs

Just ask me if I still think that when he is five and still sucking!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Both Justin and I sucked our thumbs, luckily, neither of our kids did. It is cute though. You have to admit, that picture makes you want to gobble him up!