I feel like I should do something special since this is post number 500. Those with big important blogs (and loyal followers) do things like giveaways and host link parties, but really, those things aren’t much fun when you only have five followers (I love you all). Instead, I’m going to post even more pictures of my kids and their wonderful art projects. Hey, it’s what I do and so far, no one has complained.
My sisters got this box of pre-made art projects for Nick for Christmas but, like the Lite Brite, we just never got it out. It’s sometimes nice to have an ace in your pocket when it's too hot to go outside in the summer.
I’m not going to lie, some of the projects were a bit cheesy, but mostly the kids had fun playing for an hour so it was well worth it.
Nick was a bit hesitant to share the goodies at first but eventually decided letting his brother in on the fun wasn’t so bad.
Nick used modeling clay (a new medium for him) to create this dinosaur (will, I had to help quite a bit because I don’t think cheap cardboard is meant to be inserted in balls of modeling clay).
Zander dressed this cute little Blues Brother bear. I had assumed the stick-on clothes were more cling-on than sticker, but I was wrong. Once the stickers went on, they were tough to get off and even if they did come off they really didn’t stick after that. Even still, the boys didn’t mind and it kept them busy. The best part is there are still more projects to explore.
1 comment:
Happy Milestone!
Post a Comment