Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Toys and toes

Ben has found the wonders of both. He’s been grabbing at his toes a lot lately (I love when babes do that). And just recently I’ve started giving him some toys to play with and look at and he is actually holding onto them and maneuvering them where he wants them (though I did give him a little help with this one). This child is a drooling machine. If I thought it was possible I would say he’s been teething for the last month. Between the fist in his mouth and the drool something has to be going on. So I gave him a toy to chew on today and he seemed to like it. I know all these pictures look about the same, but I couldn’t pick just one (or even two). He’s just too darn cute.

BEN1

ben2

ben3

ben5

ben6

bne5

ben4

No comments: