Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tired of tagging along

This guys is getting kinda tired of tagging along to all of his big brother’s t-ball games. I can’t say I blame him. Sure, he gets to see his Mema and Grandma, but mostly he plays second fiddle to his brother on the field. And then you add in a new baby brother and he starts to feel pretty left out.

So, this season he has stayed home with me (and Ben) a time or two (once because he was sick and another time because it was just too stinkin’ hot) and when I have gone to a game I’ve watched Nick bat and then I headed over to the new playground equipment with Zander. Too bad this night Ben was hungry (had to feed him in the car) and it was raining (that certainly didn’t bother Zander).

I wish this park was in a better part of town. I love the new equipment and it has some things that I haven’t seen at the other parks in town, like this little stairstep bridge.

park1

This kid will give me a heart attack --- and end up in the emergency room --- before it’s all said and done.

park2

park3

He was telling me about the skaters at the skateboard park right behind him.

park6

Love this little climbing wall. I wish some of our other parks had one.

park11

And I just love this little face. It’s so him.

park7

This one, too.

park9

And Mike would call this the turtle.

park10

No comments: