Monday, August 15, 2011

A party for a princess

Alternate title: Why I am glad I have boys. The neighbor girl behind us had a princess party this weekend and invited four of her little girlfriends. Her mother, knowing my little guys, decided that they would be very jealous of the big blow up bounce house in the backyard and kindly invited them, too. The little girls all showed up in dresses (some were Easter-like dresses). Seemed kind of silly to me considering they knew they were playing in a bounce house.

jump2

jump1


And I was amazed at how quickly the little girls tired of the bounce house. They wanted nothing more than to go inside and play with all of the little girl toys. And oh my were there a million of those. Another reason I am glad for boys - they may have a lot of big toys, but little girl toys all come with a million tiny pieces. And those girls dumped out every. single. one. of. them. And then they left.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You know mine would be in an Easter dress :)