Is it even possible? How has it been three months since this little guys joined our family. These weeks have flown by in a flurry of summer activities and now getting ready for the older boys to start school. And through it all this little guy has just been so relaxed. He rarely fusses and is usually just as smiley as he is here. And those dimples … ugh … I could just eat them up. That little smile truly brightens my day.
I mean, really, look at how cute and innocent he still is. I know it won’t last forever but for now I am savoring every little moment.
At three months, Ben:
-- Is doing great at daycare. I've only got one or two "bad" reports and I think that's just because he's hungry.
-- Speaking of food, he's still nursing when I am home and then taking pumped milk at daycare. Right now he only eats two 4 ounce bottles during the day but I think that is coming to an end very quickly.
-- Is also not growing that fast. He's healthy and happy and getting longer, but weight wise I think he's still a little peanut.
-- Is getting very interested in the world around him. His hands are objects of wonder and he spends a lot of time checking them out.
-- Is finally starting to really play with the toys on his playgym. He bats at them (intentionally) and will even reach for other things around him.
-- Is wearing between 3 month and 6 month clothes. The 3 months are too short, but the 6 months are too wide.
-- Still sleeping in the bassinette in my bedroom, though I don't know how long that will last because he ...
-- Is a man on the move. He regularly rolls over (video to come) and when he isn't rolling he is scooting around in circles.
-- Talks all the time. We've had a few laughs, but they seem more like they accidentally escaped than they were intentional sounds.
-- Loves to watch his brothers. He will lay on his belly and scoot in whatever direction he can hear them coming from.
2 comments:
SOOO ca-ute!
Love Love Love :)
Post a Comment