What the heck is it??? I have no clue. But, it looks like it has fuzzy teeth on its back and a pair of lips similar to the Rolling Stones logo minus the big tongue (please tell me you know the one). I just couldn't get over how creepy this bug looked. And my photography did it no justice. For the first time in my life I really wanted a macro lens.
Unfortunately my Google skills have failed me and I still have no clue what it is or what it might turn into (it appears to have cocooned on the underside of one of the slide steps). I'm guessing I won't be around to see it come out, but man I wish I was. They say the uglier the caterpillar the more beautiful the butterfly. If that's the case, this thing should be absolutely freaking amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment