Ben was wearing a cute little polo I’ve had since Nick was a baby today (I remember he was wearing this shirt with a cute pair of overalls the first time I ever shot a photo in manual with my DSLR) so I thought I would take a picture of Ben sitting on the couch just like Nick had all those years ago. But, like I mentioned before, Ben is never alone. As soon as I set Ben down on the couch Zander was right next to him, holding/pinching his hand and getting in his face. Oh, and my pictures.
Love this smile! On Ben, of course.
Doesn’t he kind of look like he’s asking when this big kid next to him is going to leave him alone?
2 comments:
Oh my, where did this big baby come from? All of a sudden he's so big!
Ben looks so dang old with his polo and jeans <3 So darn cute
Post a Comment