Friday, September 9, 2011

My lil’ Cyclone

Even though Mike and I both graduated from Iowa State we aren’t diehard fans. Yes, we cheer for the football team (even when we know we are going to lose) and we join the Alumni Association (when I remember to pay the bill) but that’s about the extent of our school spirit. However, we do our best to remind our children that we are ISU grads and that they should cheer on our Cyclones, too. Nick, ever the antagonist, has been known to tell Mike he’s cheering for the black and yellow team. It doesn’t go over too well. We’ve even got Ben in on the fun.

lilcy1

lilcy2

lilcy3

Isn’t he cute? (I know, I say that a lot). I’ve always wondered why teams but their own logo on baby bibs. Wouldn’t it make more sense to put your rivals mascot on a bib, a la the peeing Calvin stickers, since all babies do is puke on them anyway?

No comments: