Sunday, May 29, 2011

S'more please

We used to camp. I hated it. Mostly because we were poor college students and we camped in a tent. That usually leaked. But the s'mores were always fun. Except when the marshmallows caught fire. Then they were kind of gross. Which is why I've decided that microwave s'mores are the ultimate way to go. Last year, my kids hated s'mores. They were too sticky. This year Nick loves them. I don't know what changed, but out of the blue tonight he asked for one. Of course I obliged ... and made one for myself. Thankfully, I'm not quite as messy as he is.



He wanted a second one, but the sweetness got to be too much halfway through so he passed the gooey treat along to Zander who wasn't supposed to be getting a snack on this particular night (that kid won't eat anything but cheese). He took two bites and decided no snack was better than this snack.


Even two bites was enough to cover him in chocolate.

No comments: