Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family bonding

So, like I said my sister graduated this weekend. Some people have parties at their house or rent a banquet room to celebrate the occasion. Our family celebrated with a nice dinner at a Japanese-style restaurant. The food was great. The company was even better. And of course there were some great family bonding moments -- over sake bombs. Yep, that's half my family all partaking in the fun of a sake bomb. Note in my pregnant state I was the designated photographer. Even our chef joined in the fun.


He smoked everyone at the table, finishing his beer/sake combo in just a couple of seconds.


The boys did their best to beat him, though.


Mom didn't even drink anything (She was worried I might go into labor and she would be needed later in the evening). But, the look on her face when she smelled the sake was priceless.

No comments: