Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another day, another scrape (Part 2)

Zander's poor face is turning into one heck of a mess. The scrape on his cheek still hasn't healed completley and today he came inside with a new set of scrapes. I'm not quite sure what happened as I was inside with Ben, but what I was able to piece together was that he was riding his bike down a neighbor's driveway and his training wheels got off balance. Then he fell off. Yet, somehow he only hit the bit of skin between his nose and upper lip and a small piece of his cheek. Wouldn't logic tell you that if he scraped up those parts of his face that his nose should have been a mess too, you know since it actually juts out from his face. But, thankfully, his nose and teeth were just fine. And the only reason he was crying in this picture was because he didn't want me to take the picture.


Here's one that shows the damage a little clearer.

No comments: