Monday, May 9, 2011

39 weeks

The alternate title could be "My last day of pregnancy - ever" but then I would probably jinx myself and end up with an oops baby at 45! So we will stick with "39 weeks." This picture was taken the day of my induction. Seriously, looking at these pictures I'm beginning to wonder if a twin baby has been hiding all this time. I'm freaking huge! It never looks that big from the top (though it's been ages since I could see my toes).


And because Zander has to be in every belly picture I have I will add this one just to keep the tradition alive.


I really wish I would have had real maternity pictures done, just to say I did. A good friend was going to do them, but life got in the way for both of us and it just never happened. Oh well, at least I got a few pictures so I could see just how big I got (and could record just how miserable I was so I can remember if I ever think I want another baby).

No comments: