I've been trying to take the kids on walks on the days I have them home with me. It gets them, well Nick at least, moving and it gets me moving, too. The first walk we attempted I let Zander ride his bike. We have a very large hill near our house (pictures of that to come) and I let go just a bit too soon on the descent. He didn't bite it, but it scared the crap out of both of us. So now he gets a ride in the wagon when we go on walks around the neighborhood. I bring my little point and shoot (because I hate to go anywhere without at camera) and Zander comandeers it from me after just a few minutes.
These are all pictures he took on a recent family walk after dinner. I will spare you the other 200 which were either blurry or exactly like the ones I posted. He may have the same problem as his mother - he just doesn't know when enough is enough.
Self-portraits are his favorite.

These are his feet in the wagon.

And this, well, this is rare. Mike grabbed my hand while we were walking (so not like us) and Zander managed to snap the picture. I couldn't believe it was actually in focus. Although given the subject (my backside) I kind of wish that it wasn't. :)
2 comments:
it's sweet! The handholding, not your butt (hahah!)
That is really cute and cant believe he clicked at the right time cause I know u and im sure the hand holding didnt last :)
Post a Comment