Nick has been asking to see Cars 2 since the previews started playing more than a month ago. Today, the wait was finally over. Mike took the afternoon off work and we packed up the whole fam for a trip to the movie theater. I was going to try and be frugal and get a medium popcorn for the boys to share, but the theater was offering special kids combos that included a take-home Cars cup and straw, so of course I was suckered in.
The boys say they loved the movie (Zander was dancing in his seat during some parts), but I was less than impressed. There was a bit too much shooting and violence (in my opinion) for the ages that the movie should have been geared for. And the plot line seemed to go right over their heads. But, they sat still and seemed to enjoy it, so I won’t complain. Even Ben did a good job! He happily slept in my arms for the whole show.
No comments:
Post a Comment