Currently, these two do not get along. As much as Mike loves Ben he just isn't feeling the love in return. If Ben is cranky he doesn't want anyone but mama. Mike tries. And tries. And tries. But, then he gets frustrated which gets Ben even more upset, which gets him more upset and I'm guessing you can see where this is going. It's a vicious cycle that, if Ben is anything like his brothers, will end in a few months (though he will still be a mama's boy for a few more years). I told Mike that's just fine. I have plenty of years ahead of me where I am the second-choice parent. It's inevitable. So for now, I wait for moment's like this ...

... to do just about anything. Otherwise, I take the little stinker with me.
1 comment:
You know they say boys are mama's children....but Tyler could care less about me and it makes me so sad.
Post a Comment