The cold snap has finally passed and the heat and humidity of Iowa summer is now upon us. The boys have been waiting, not so patiently, for this warmer weather for quite some time. Personally, I kind of liked the cool weather, but you can't have this kind of fun when the high is only 65 degrees! I set up the car wash, filled up the pool and then sat back while the boys splashed water everywhere - and had a great time doing it. Don't they look like they are having fun?

They would run and jump into the pool and land on their butts - on the cement. I can't imagine how it didn't hurt like heck, but they didn't seem to mind.

They also didn't seem to mind the absolutely freezing water that had just come from the hose only seconds earlier.

And I just like this picture because Zander looks so dang cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment