Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is how we roll

Remember that big hill, I wasn't kidding. My heart drops everytime Nick goes whizzing down it leaving me completely helpless as I try and hurry to the bottom to meet up with him.


But, he does a great job staying to the side of the road and stopping at the street corner to wait for us slowpokes. He doesn't even complain about the wait - though he has been known to dismount the bike and sit on the curb while we slowly make our way toward him.


And of course Zander just chills in the wagon. Even he is well-behaved on these walks, never whining to get out and walk or asking to ride his bike the next time. I think that first trip down the hill scared him. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself for our next walk.


And here is the babe, all bundled in and fast asleep once again in the Moby. Other than the one time I had to run after Zander on that hill he has been perfectly content to chill out and nap while we wander the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

too cute! Is the baby heavy in that?