Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picnic at the park

The boys still beg for daily trips to the park and today Mike obliged. After his run he loaded up the kiddos (no bike ride this time) and took them off to the "park with three parks" as Zander calls it. The park has three different play areas so even kids with a short attention span can find something to keep them busy. I stayed home with Ben until lunchtime and then brought everyone a McDonalds "picnic." I promise next time will be a real picnic lunch.


After lunch we let the boys run off a little more energy. Zander had to show me the new trick Mike taught him -- "sliding" down the fireman's pole.


Looks real safe, huh? The first time I saw him do it he missed the bar. Then he does this. I think we will be back in the ER soon enough with this child. See what I mean? He has no fear.


As for Ben, he spent this outing where he's spent most outings these days - wrapped up snugly against my chest in his Moby wrap.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

what's wrong with McD? It works and it's easy clean up.

Love the last pic!