Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We love the music!

Yep, we still love Kindermusik. (Holy cow look how little Nick is) I'm so glad we didn't stop when Zander was born. This kid really loves the class! He sings the good-bye song ALL. THE. TIME. And I love it.


Thankfully, this guy loves it too.


(By the way, I was talking about Mike) I am so happy that I married a man who wants to be involved in our childrens' activities. Nick, however, is obviously starting to outgrow the class. We gave him the option of doing something else this spring (yes, we are going back) but he opted for one more go-round.


This was one of just two little girls in our small Family Time class. Of course, Zander was just smitten with her.


And, no matter what we do that night, the highlight for the boys is always the end when they get music note stamps. Seriously? They get so excited to come back and tell us what color they got. It's the little things, right?

No comments: