Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas: Round 2

Editor's Note: The next posts are going to be picture heavy. I resolve, in 2011, to do more collages and less epic picture posts! Now, on with the photos.

We celebrated Christmas number two on Christmas Eve with Mike's mom and dad. They are known for spoiling us all rotten this time of year and this year didn't disappoint. The boys started asking to open presents just a few minutes after we got there. Grandma obliged and let them open just a couple before lunch, but they had to wait for the rest of the bounty until after we ate.

Zander really wanted to help pass out the presents. He's just still a little bit too small to easily carry some of them.




I think Nick liked his new RC crane.


I think Zander did, too.


And Zander had no clue what this was (it's a Bilibo chair and I think it's awesome), but he was excited anyway.


You'll get to see more about our fun family gift in the next couple of posts!

No comments: