Saturday, December 11, 2010

First snow

I can't believe we made it all the way to Dec. 11 without a single snowflake! But, now that it is here, it looks like it is here to stay. The boys, well Nick at least, love to shovel and hang outside with Mike while he is clearing the driveway and raking the house (we've had problems with ice dams in the past). I love the few minutes alone inside when I can pick up a room without another being destroyed.


Zander hasn't quite figured out how this whole shoveling thing works.


Nick is always worried about poor Santa. There are some nights, usually when it's very snowy, that Santa has a few too many beverages to help him stay warm and ends up face down in the snow by morning. Nick likes to make sure this doesn't happen.


And I'm not sure what Zander thinks he's going to do with the garden hose. We tried to tell him it's a bit too cold to get out the car wash! He didn't want to listen.

No comments: