

Nick got tickets to a hockey game, a new hockey sweatshirt and skads of other things. I don't know why this is about the only picture I have of him opening gifts. I think it's because he tore through them so fast he didn't even see what he was getting!

That, and Zander was just so dang cute opening his presents. He acted like everything was the best thing he'd ever seen! This face was quite common both Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

My sisters got both boys a huge fleece tie blanket. My dad had to help Nick open the huge bag.

Then he tried to push Nick in as he was pulling the blanket out!

My sisters had fun playing with the boys and their new toys. And it gave me a few minutes to relax and chat with the rest of the family.


As soon as lunch was over much of the family indulged in another Christmas Day tradition -- the after-meal nap! Don't they all look so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment