Friday, December 17, 2010

Growing up too fast

This kid is just growing up to fast. Not only is he the size of an average 7 year old (he's 5), but he is just acting older everyday. Don't get me wrong, we still have our moments, but every time I see him he just looks a little more mature -- well except here. Here he just looks like my favorite first-born. (Don't mind the mark on his face. Zander did that to him a few days ago and it just won't heal).


Some of my favorites about my first-born:

  • He loves jamming to songs on the radio and will tell us to be quiet or turn it up if he "knows" a song.
  • He still loves to cuddle. I take advantage of this at every chance I get. I know they are limited.
  • He can be an amazing big brother --- when he wants to be.
  • He has a kind soul. He loves helping his teachers at school and is the first to help out when we are at another's home.

No comments: