Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas concert No. 1

Nick's daycare class put on a fun little program for the parents before school got out for winter break. I was so excited because last year's program was canceled due to weather. The kids all did a great job and I was so proud of Nick for standing up there and singing along with his class. He has grown (physically and emotionally) so much since last year!




I can't remember what song they were singing, but this kid was being a reindeer and dang near knocked Nick over. Everyone else was just doing a cute little hip bump.


As a special treat the big man himself came to visit the class. Again, Nick strode right up to him, sat on his lap (why do we encourage this????) and told him he wanted Legos, games and puzzles. Check, check and triple check (Anyone ever read Mooseltoe? It's a great holiday book).




One concert down. One to go.

No comments: