Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in the new year!

The one benefit to Mike's delayed departure was we got to spend New Year's Eve together as a family! Though our New Year's Eve celebrations are far from the late-nights we used to indulge in, we still had some fun! It's just a different kind of fun these days. It was too cold and icy to go anywhere (and Mike had to get up too early Saturday morning to do much) so we holed up inside the house and spent a great night hanging with the boys.

Mike and the boys played games while I cleaned the kitchen.
Photobucket
Then we settled in for a little movie enjoyment. I'd like to say our family snuggled up like this to enjoy "Mary Poppins."


But, really, we looked more like this by the time the opening credits started. I swear, Mike can't sit on the couch without the computer in his lap. It might be a medical condition.


And I will share more on this cute little thing tomorrow!


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: