Does this make me a bad mom? My kids have not had hot cocoa before. At least not Zander. And this morning, I recalled the reason why. He does not like anything new. Anything. Even chocolate things. I don’t know how it’s possible but it is.
On Friday, Zander brought home “Snowman Soup” from daycare (hot chocolate, marshmallows and a plastic spoon). He really wanted to try it this morning so I figured why not. Nick wasn’t up yet so it was the perfect time to have a special splurge. He excitedly helped pour the hot water in his cup. He happily dumped the marshmallows on top and stirred everything together.
And then he happily munched on all the marshmallows.
And refused to share any with his brother, who was very clear about his disapproval of the situation.
I came to the rescue with some of our marshmallows though and all was well again.
Then he realized he might actually have to drink it.
He sat staring at it for a good couple of minutes before taking the first drink.
Then he stared a little longer before telling me he really didn’t like it all that much. Seriously, who gives this look to hot chocolate? I’m thinking food probably shouldn’t be included in too many of our 52 24 new experiences this year otherwise I might be setting us up for failure.
1 comment:
Ashlee hadn't had it until NYE...and Tyler hates chocolate milk so I doubt he'd like it
Post a Comment