Have I mentioned that Zander really likes Power Rangers? Yeah, I thought so. Today he set them all up so that I could take a picture of them. I guess it will be a good reference point when we are searching for one of the million removable pieces somewhere down the road.
I don’t even think that is all of them. After his Power Rangers had their turn in the spotlight Zander wanted to get in on the fun too. Unfortunately Ben was in the way and kept knocking over the two megazords. Zander didn’t much like that.
But, after a bit, and after removing Ben from the room, he was all smiles again.
Apparently the Power Rangers started acting up – I think he said the mega zord didn’t like getting his picture taken and we all know that once one subject stops cooperating they all stop. Chaos ensued. All the Power Rangers were taken into hiding.
Some lost pieces in the process.
Eventually order was restored and the diva Rangers returned to work.
However, this photographer was fired and a smaller, more imaginative one was hired.
No comments:
Post a Comment