I used to do Christmas cards, back before I had babies. I'd pick out the cutest ones I could find, write a nice little note inside and send it on its merry way. Then I had kids. And suddenly, those minutes I used to fill with addressing envelopes were suddenly busy changing diapers, singing songs, playing trucks and then finally catching a few quiet minutes to myself before getting up to pick up those trucks, do the dishes and finally head off to bed.
So, now that I have kids, and I really should send out Christmas cards with cute, holiday photos of my wee little ones acting naughty and nice, I don't. But, if I did, these are the pictures I would use this year. Think of this as your early holiday greeting. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, you know, all that stuff!






1 comment:
Great photos...you know you can make them quickly on Shutterlfy or Kodak. I made mine in about a half an hour. I don't actually write on them, takes too long, but I do put on pictures and call them good!
Post a Comment