Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning

Nick was up by 6 a.m. Christmas morning, but I don't think it had anything to do with being excited. He's just an early riser (when he wants to be). I was surprised, however, that he came back to our room and didn't head straight for the living room to see what Santa had left. I made him crawl into bed with us for a few minutes, but it was obvious he wasn't going to stay there for long. So, we woke up Zander and headed for the living room.

Nick loved his new hockey nets and digital camera, but was perfectly happy to move along to the stack of presents waiting for him!







Zander LOVED his new vaccuum cleaner. He loved it so much we had to beg him to open any other presents.





See, vaccuum still in hand ...


... and still nearby.





No comments: