Zander has been being a stinker for the last week or so, throwing major temper tantrums that include him flailing his body around and flinging whatever is near him at whoever is near him. So, he's been having some timeouts in his bed, which I hate because I don't want my kids to fear their bed, but it's the only place where I can keep him contained. Again, until today. He was in there for a few minutes when I heard his bedroom door close. Since Nick was right by me I knew that Zander had to have finally figured out how to escape. CRAP. Now what do I do? Nick was never an escape artist. With Mike traveling I need Zander to stay in his bed long enough for me to shower in the morning. It's not safe to have him wandering the bathroom while I'm in the shower. But, it's not safe for him to be climbing out of his bed and wandering the house either!!! I can only hope that in the mornings he is too tired and groggy to remember that he knows how to get out.
Besides, this cute little guy is still way to little for a big boy bed!!


And this child -- he's totally mine. For years my mother dreaded closing my door at night because I slept with my eyes half open. Freaked her out. And now I know why. Nick does the same thing!!

I love that he still sleeps with the cow that my dad brought to the hospital when he was born. That thing is so ragamuffin looking, but Nick absolutely adores it. There are days when we are out running errands and he tells me we have to go home quick because Moo is crying. He misses Nick while Nick is at school! So cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment