When we first took the front rail off he was so excited. He crawled up on the bed and just sat and looked around. Then, he dragged half his toys up there, a la Nick, and sat content as could be playing. Nick told me Zander could sleep in his bed because he wanted to sleep in Zander's because "it's comfy." We had him lay down in there, just to see if he fit, and he barely made it. He had to scoot pretty far up on the pillow to keep his toes inside the bed!
The best part -- even though he could get out, he didn't. I gave him his hugs and kisses, turned off the light and he just laid there. I was prepared for a fight, but was pleasantly surprised. Now, if only mornings were that easy. I'm getting really tired of my 4:30 and 5:30 a.m. wake-up calls.

No comments:
Post a Comment