Monday, December 19, 2011

Together again

We split the boys up for Kindermusik this year and after just one “family time” class I know we made the right decision. It was a ton of fun --- for the one 45 minute class. I don’t think I would have made it through the entire semester if we would have all been together every. single. week. That, and I don’t think the other parents would have liked us much once my beasts taught their precious little ones all their bad habits. I mean, it looks all good when they are sitting here nicely playing with the cut up pool noodles.

kinder5

kinder3

Then BAM the boys break loose. Do you see the look on his face. That’s not a real smile. That’s a ‘Thank God that I have girls smile.’

kinder6

kinder4

 

Um … about those girls of yours. You might want to watch out. It appears my boy has his eyes on one of them.

kinder9

I’m thinking that face isn’t going to impress her though.

kinder10

But this one might.

kinder7

Yep, I’d totally take him home.

kinder8

Probably a good thing I feel that way since I don’t really have much choice!

kinder2

He’s been trying to shove that shaker egg in his mouth since the first week of class. It’s about the ONLY thing that has stayed the same. He definitely won the award for most changed this semester. He went from a lump on my lap to a moving machine.

kinder11

And because it isn’t snowing outside Miss Marissa helped the kiddos bring the snow inside. This is the kind of snow I can handle.

kinder1

1 comment:

Mema said...

LOVE!!!! the pics of Ben and Mike so darn cute<3