Zander had his second Christmas program today. I remembered, but I didn’t, so he was wearing a very festive Carnival cruise line pirate t-shirt his Mema brought back from her vacation. It' was classy.
But, if you look past the questionable choice of attire it was a very cute, if nearly impossible to hear, program.
Until the end. Then it got embarrassing interesting. See his underwear peeking out of the top of his pants? I wish that was as bad as it got.
He got bored. And when he gets bored his hands wander. Down his pants. So both his hands were in his pants. As if this wasn’t bad enough he started to pull them down and away from his body. And then I realized his hands were in his underwear, too. And everyone almost got a real show. One that you usually have to pay for. One that definitely wouldn’t be allowed in a Catholic school gymnasium. I didn’t know if I should yell at him from my seat and bring attention to him or just wait for him to completely expose himself to everyone. Thankfully his teacher intervened before it was too late. I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. I did both, mostly because I was laughing so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment