Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after

The day after Christmas is always crazy. The boys want to play with all their new toys. I want to get all the Christmas decorations put away, their new clothes tried on and their new toys put away. Unfortunately it never goes that smoothly. We did get the tree put away (by about 9 a.m.) but the house is definitely not back in order, as is evidenced by the photos I am about to show you. Please pay attention only to the cute little boys using their imagination and (one of) their favorite Christmas presents: 6 rolls of tape from my parents.

tape1 tape2

tape3

I’m not quite sure what they were doing but it kept them busy so I didn’t question it. As for Ben, he was busy getting way to big for his britches. He is standing up quite regularly now and I don’t know if I am excited or sad. My baby is getting really close to being a toddler and I don’t know if I am ready for that just yet. I keep telling myself my sisters will have babies soon enough to squelch my baby fever, but I don’t know if that is even true.

stand3

stand4

stand2

He’s such a little show-off, one-handing it and all.

stand1

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How genius of your parents to get them 6 rolls of tape. How cheap and smart!