Thursday, December 8, 2011

Merry caroling

Well, kinda. Zander had his first school/daycare program tonight (yes tonight). I was a little miffed why one would start a preschool (2-5 year olds) program at 7 p.m. but there it was. All the little people were super cute, but they could barely be heard in the big gym setting. I’m excited for his actual classroom program later this month, which I am guessing will be in the classroom where I might be able to hear what is going on.

program12\program10\program11

After they sang they all took a bow.

program8

But, the singing was nothing compared to the next part of the night. The jolly old elf himself made a surprise visit to the school. And the kids were super excited. Well, at least most of them were. My little guy is hidden behind (in front of) the girl with the polka dot dress. He was the first one to get to Santa. Apparently there were a couple little guys who are already over the whole Santa thing. They would rather see their mom or just chill in the back of the pack. They’re pretty cool like that.

program7

But, not my guy. He led Santa over to his chair and was the second little one on his lap. I believe he told Santa he wanted a movie starring Santa. Um … we might have to work on that one. 

program6

program1

program2

program3

program4

program5

This moment and these pictures are better than any old posed mall Santa pictures any day. Which is good, because we have yet to get out there to see him. Good for the pocket book, bad for posterity. Ben may not get a first Christmas with Santa picture. EEK. I better go shopping!

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

The poor third child, haha

mema said...

Awww love these pics and also love that he ran right up to santa and wanted to be the first one :)