Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ready to move on

After a month of Saturday swim lessons my boys are movin' on up! Zander celebrated his third birthday which makes him eligible for the class that Nick was in this month. And Nick, well, he's such a little fish now that his teacher said he was definitely ready to move up to the next level (an eel). So, today was Zander's last day in the pool with Mike -- and he didn't even want him in there at first. He was all excited to get in by himself!

Look at his face as he jumps in! I love it!


And look at Mike's face. He's actually having fun, too. I always give him crap because he often appears to be scowling when he doesn't know he is in a picture. He says it's "just his face" but I think these pictures say otherwise!




And look, he's "swimming!" I can't wait to see what he does when he is parent-less in the pool. That teacher might have her hands full with this one!


Nick does such a great job, too. His biggest problem -- he gets bored while the other kids are taking their turns with the teacher. Ok, and seriuosly, doesn't it look like he is trying to sneak a peak down this teacher's swim suit? And this wasn't even the worst shot. This does not bode well for the future!


He practiced his swimming arms - last week he clocked the teacher in the face doing this so now he is a little hesitant.


And the aftermath of diving under to get rings! I can't even do this. I have video too -- it's funny because he comes up shaking his head violently to get all the water off -- but I haven't figured out the best way to load it just yet!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

We have the same scowling problem in our house, only it's totally on purpose :)