Yes, this is another post about puzzles, but when we get on a kick in our house we really get on a kick. Nick loved helping us put together the big tractor puzzle and was very intrigued by the idea of getting to roll up the pieces every night and then unrolling them again the next day. So ... he wanted his own puzzle that would work on the mat. I found a fun 550 piece puzzle at Target and figured, with a little help, he'd be able to handle the challenge. Needless to say this boy surpassed even my best expectations. Other than the sorting --- and a few stray pieces here and there --- Nick did every piece of this puzzle by himself. They only thing we had to do was sort the pieces into the color/picture piles and chill with him while he worked on it. It took a week or so, but he got it all done! And, can I just say, it was so hard for Mike and I not to "help" with this puzzle. It looked like so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment