Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun in the tub

I'm stealing fun ideas from other bloggers again. And again, their pictures are better than mine, so go check out the fun on Meet the Dubiens -- one of my new favorite craft/food/photography blogs. This woman seriously does it ALL! Jill shared this rainbow bath time activity as part of her St. Patrick's Day fun, but we just got the chance to use the idea tonight! These bath paints, made of shaving cream and food coloring, were a hit with Zander. Nick got out of the tub to watch hockey before he realized I was doing something new and fun.


So, Zander took advantage of having the tub all to himself! He painted and played for close to an hour before I finally had to drag him out! And the best part --- the paint washed right off. I was kind of nervous since the shaving cream was tinted with food coloring, but no worries! Oh, and my bathroom smelled like Barbasol for hours after we'd cleaned up!






Doesn't he look happy! And skinny. Seriously, I do feed him. I promise. He just won't eat unless is donuts or McDonalds!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You'll have to email me this. Tyler would love it. It's likely Ashlee would be the target, but it's worth a try