I found these AMAZING rainbow waffles at Random Thoughts of a Supermom (one of my new favorites). Unfortunately, we don't have a circle waffle maker nor apparently the delicate hand in creating the rainbow colors that she did. But, the kids didn't seem to mind. They loved their colorful dinner, though the whipped cream was nothing more than a pretty garnish - my kids still wanted syrup.


(Obviously food styling and photography is not my strong suit!).
Then, last night I made this fun Jell-O dessert (also from Random Thoughts of a Supermom) for the boys to enjoy after their already-sugar-filled dinner. (Please, go look at her pictures. They are so much more appetizing than mine!)

But, like most fun desserts I try to make, the boys did not like it. So, they had these mint Christmas tree ice cream desserts (still green, though) instead.

Why do I even try?
No comments:
Post a Comment