I don't really know anymore! But, I think this is about 31 weeks. Only 9 left to go! I'm going to try and be a little more positive about all of this. Someday Baby Number 3 (his official name for now) will see this blog and have to wonder why his mama was so miserable during this pregnancy. I'd say it has nothing to do with him, but I am pretty sure I would be lying.

At 31 weeks I am waddling like a duck, can barely put my socks on in the morning and usually to big and uncomfortable to play with my kids --- but I still love this little bean. I promise. Now, if we could only come up with a name. (See, that was kind of more positive, right?)
1 comment:
Too cute! You're a cute pregnant lady, even if you don't feel like it :)
Post a Comment