Friday, November 4, 2011

All I want for Christmas …

… is my two front teeth. Oh, wait. He’s already got them. Nick finally lost his first tooth yesterday. Too bad the adult tooth is already halfway up so I don’t get to see him with a cute little gap. I can’t complain too much though. It’s just karma coming back to bite me since I NEVER had a gap in my teeth.

The story goes he went to Robin’s house for daycare because there was no school. Robin is notorious for pulling loose teeth and he was a little scared of what she might do. This tooth though was hanging on by a thread. I truly though he might lose it and swallow it in his sleep that’s how loose it was. So, he asked to play with some toy that she had to get out and set up. She originally said yes, but then told him he had to get the tooth out first and offered to help. He nervously took her up on the offer. They went into the kitchen, she told him to stand with his hands behind his back by the refrigerator and she went to grab his tooth with a paper towel. He pulled away before she even got close. On the second try she had just closed her fingers around the tooth when he jerked away and the tooth popped out. He bled for a few seconds and when it was all over he said to Robin “This hurts a little still. I don’t like you.”

Itooth1

I think he changed his mind when he looked under his pillow this morning.

tooth2

Hopefully he remembers the tooth fairy specifically said in the letter she left that he got some extra cash because it was his first tooth. Inflation is killer man.

And of course if the camera is out Zander has to get in on the action.

tooth4

tooth5

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Wow, the tooth fairy pays big at your house!! I'll probably do the same with the first :)