Monday, November 28, 2011

Mmm mmm good

The time has finally come for Ben to get something besides formula and rice cereal in his diet. We were given the OK at his 6 month check-up but between his cold and the holiday we opted to wait just a little before trying to establish a new routine.

We started his foray into foods with a taste with sweet potatoes. He seemed pretty excited at first, but after just a couple of bites he decided he’d had enough. It wasn’t the reaction I was expecting, but I guess we will keep trying.

food3

Big surprise, Zander had to be right in the mix. That kid is never far from anyone with a camera.

food1

Can you see his little hand? I think he was trying to touch Ben’s face while he was eating. One minute he is trying to hurt him, the next he wants to be his best friend. I’m hoping the latter wins out eventually, but for now I’m constantly on the lookout for Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

food2

No comments: