Sunday, November 6, 2011

Movie morning

It’s the end (beginning?) of daylight savings time. We were all supposed to get an extra hour of sleep last night. Too bad that concept is lost on small children. My clan was all up by 5 a.m. However, on this particular morning it turned out to be a good thing. Mike was on the early flight out of Waterloo and we were able to drop him off at the airport so we didn’t have to go get the truck later. However, that also meant I had a long day ahead of me. So we started out with a movie. And breakfast in the living room. And it made the boys so happy. They loved the idea of a movie morning instead of a movie night.

movie1

I may have to try this again when I need a little bit of extra time to clean or just wake up in the early morning hours.

No comments: