Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Out at the park

My kids love to go to the park but with our crazy wet weather lately we haven't had many opportunities. Nick was so excited he got to ride his own bike to the park today! I was nervous, but he loved it. I think his excitement for riding the bike made his interest in the park wane just a little. After about 20 minutes he was ready to go -- which was fine given how hot it was. Just look at his poor little red face.

Last summer he would barely walk on these without me standing nearby. Now he hops along with no real worries.



And then there is this guy. He is my trouble maker (times two). And I can't stop him. So he climbs. And scares the crap out of me.



And tries to be just like his big brother. Only shorter. And if it is possible, less coordinated.



The safest thing he did all day was sell me some fruit! It was so cute, he would repeat every word I said and the "grab" the item from behind the counter. Even though his attitude is beyond fixing I still love him to pieces.

No comments: